Booking & Payment Information
- Booking can be made in two ways: online, via the BeverleyBell.co.uk website’s BookWhen facility; and by contacting Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. directly (via email or telephone).
- Payment must be made in advance to secure a Learner place on a training course.
- Upon booking, an invoice will be issued to the Learner (or, if instructed, to the company for which the Learner works). Payment is due upon receipt of this invoice.
- Payment can be made in one of two ways: by bank transfer; or through the online BookWhen system, via Stripe.
Confirmation of a Learner booking will be sent in advance of the start date of a training course.
- If a Learner’s attendance on a training course is deemed to be unsuitable by Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd., the Company will contact them to discuss further. If confirmation of attendance is not accepted, payment will be refunded in full.
- A Learner booking is only confirmed when both parties have agreed suitability and full payment has been made.
- Prices shown on the Beverley Bell website are current, but may be subject to change.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. reserves the right to make variations to published prices at any time.
- All published pricing information is exclusive of VAT.
- Subject to agreement with Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd., a change of Learner may be substituted at no additional cost, provided two working days’ written notice is given, the candidate is suitable, or qualifies for the applicable course, and full payment has been made.
- Learners may transfer a confirmed course booking to an alternative date without additional cost, provided that seven days’ written notice is given and full payment has been made. A Learner may transfer a confirmed course up to a maximum of two times.
Cancellation or Postponement of a course booking
- If you have to cancel a confirmed course booking the following charges apply:
- more than 21 days before the course start date receive full credit
- less than 21 days but more than 7 days receive 50% credit
- less than 7 days fee is payable in full
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a training course due to circumstances beyond its control, such as force majeure, and will advise you as soon as possible if any course must be cancelled. In the event of a course cancellation being made by Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd., every effort will be made to arrange for Learners to attend the next available course, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. reserves the right to reschedule a training course, if the minimum number of Learners does not book. Should Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. need to reschedule a course for this reason, Learners will be notified seven says before the start date of the course. In this instance, if a Learner does not wish to reschedule their booking, they will be entitled to a full refund, less a £30 administrative charge.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. strongly advises learners, when booking accommodation for a scheduled course, not to book non-refundable options. Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. will bear no responsibility for any funds lost, due to accommodation arrangements, should a course need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- If a Learner is unable to attend a course, for reasons including, but not limited to, illness, traffic delays, weather, personal circumstances etc., the Learner should inform Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. as soon as possible. The Learner may be booked onto the next available course, but this cannot be guaranteed. If the Learner does not wish to be booked onto an alternative course, the course fee will remain payable in full and no refund will be provided.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. subscribes to CILT (UK)’s provision for online examinations for the TMCPC Level 3 examinations. Learners are provided with comprehensive guidance on how to suitably prepare for an online examination.
- It is the responsibility of the Learner to ensure that the requirements for their own PC and internet connection are met and to ensure that the examination software is downloaded and trialled prior to the commencement of the course. Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. will offer no refund in instances where Learners find they are not equipped to take the exam, once the course has commenced.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. will not be held responsible for any voided exams, due to conditions or requirements in examinations not being met by the Learner.
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. will not be held responsible for any issues which arise due to the Learner not having downloaded the appropriate software and checked for associated issues in advance of the exam. Responsibility for ensuring the Learner is well-versed with the examination software and able to take part in the exam, is solely that of the Learner.
- If Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. deems a refund is applicable, a payment will be refunded either in full or part, dependant on the circumstances of the request. Payment will be made via bank transfer to the account responsible for payment of the original invoice.
Code of Conduct
- Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. is committed to providing the highest quality learning experience. In return, we ask all Learners to sign and abide by a code of conduct which sets out our requirements and the part you play to ensure our training events are a safe and harmonious place where learners can work hard and achieve their full potential.
- Learners who act in a disruptive manner, or who break with the code of conduct, will have their course attendance terminated with immediate effect, and the course fee will be forfeited