Please also see our General Terms and Conditions.
- Website material may not be downloaded to an electronic file or printer without requiring specific permission from Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd.
- If permission is granted downloaded material must be reproduced accurately and not used in a derogatory manner in a misleading context, or for commercial gain.
- Any permission granted does not apply to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained directly from the copyright holders concerned.
- All tradenames and trademarks referred to on this website belong to their respective holders.
- This website may contain links to other sites which are not owned by Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. or Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. These links are provided only as a convenience to users and Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Ltd. are not responsible for the content provided on any of these sites, nor do they endorse the material provided on them.
- Inclusion of these links does not necessarily imply any association with the operators of these sites.
- Please be assured that Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. use their best efforts to protect the privacy of online visitors. As most websites do, we track the total number of visitors to our site on an anonymous aggregate basis and may record browsing behaviour to help future site development.
- Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. only gather personally identifiable data when voluntarily submitted by a website visitor. For example, personally identifiable information may be collected in order to respond to a request for information, or to obtain feedback on the site. This information is used solely by Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd. and is not sold to third parties.
- Our statutory privacy & data protection notice containing details of the data we hold and how we process it can be found on our website, under ‘Privacy & Data Protection’.
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need your permission to do so.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser. Search in your cookie folders to find the Google Analytics cookie if you wish to delete them.
- Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
- Beverley Bell Consulting Ltd. and Beverley Bell Training Services Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material from this website.