Transport Manager CPC (Road Haulage & Passenger Transport: Level 3) – 10 days.
Tailored-made to fit your transport business, or personalised to an individual level
The CPC for Transport Managers course is the minimum compulsory qualification required by those businesses holding an Operator Licence. It is an industry-wide recognised qualification, equivalent to A-level and undertaken by people interested in developing a career in transport management or are employed to complete Transport Manager duties.
In general, it is a legal requirement for a transport operator who holds an operator licence to have at least one Transport Manager with the CPC qualification, who satisfies the requirements of good repute and professional competence.
Our Transport Manager CPC courses cater for learners wishing to gain a Road Haulage or Passenger Transport qualification. The courses are specifically designed to make sure learners realise their learning goals and pass the CPC exam, whilst gaining a practical understanding of the statutory guidance that regulates Operator Licences.
We provide interesting, enjoyable and interactive learning experiences, driven by industry experts, sharing their considerable knowledge, in an effort to further road safety and compliance.
- Monday 21 March to Friday 25 March & Monday 28 March to Friday 1 April 2022
- Monday 16 May – Friday 20 May & Monday 23 May to Friday 27 May 2022
- Monday 18 July to Friday 22 July & Monday 25 July to Friday 29 July 2022
- Monday 19 September to Friday 23 September & Monday 26 September to Friday 30 September 2022
- Monday 21 November to Friday Monday 25 November & Monday 28 November to Friday 2 December 2022
The CILT examination consists of two papers and is designed to assess the level of core knowledge across all elements of the course syllabus. The case study questions cover the organisational responsibilities a Transport Manager may encounter in their daily duties. Sufficient time is spent during the course to go through daily duties as this is a key element of the syllabus and why Beverley Bell Training dedicates nine full training days to the Transport Manager CPC training course, with an additional day set aside for examination preparation.
CILT Examination Dates
- Tuesday 5 April 2022
- Tuesday 7 June 2022
- Tuesday 2 August 2022
- Tuesday 4 October 2022
- Tuesday 6 December 2022
Summary & Costs
- Haulage & Passenger Transport
- CILT Certified
- 10 days duration (including 1 day examination preparation)
- Course cost: £1,170.00 +VAT (cost is inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- Additional costs: CILT registration at £25.00 +VAT and CILT examination fee at £125.00 +VAT.