Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Refresher – 2 days.
CLASSROOM & ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE
This Refresher course is ideal for transport managers looking to refresh their knowledge of the topics covered in the full Transport Manager’s CPC course and keep them performing to the highest standards.
The CPC Refresher course emphasises the need for Transport Managers to be continually aware of their responsibilities and undertakings and provides essential training helping them thrive in their role.
Maintaining a working knowledge of the continually evolving industry legislation and case law is critical in safeguarding your operator licence. The course revisits key subjects, to refresh compliance knowledge and understanding as well as providing updates on recent changes.
The key objective of the course is to ensure Transport Managers implement the correct level of continuous and effective management in their role.
We supply CPC refresher training courses for both the Road Haulage and Passenger Transport sectors.
- Tuesday 26 April to Wednesday 27 April 2022 – ONLINE
- Tuesday 28 June to Wednesday 29 June 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 2 August to Wednesday 3 August 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 6 September to Wednesday 7 September 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 11 October to Wednesday 12 October 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 8 November to Wednesday 9 November 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 13 December to Wednesday 14 December 2022 – CLASSROOM
Summary and Costs
- Haulage & Passenger Transport
- 2 days duration
- Cost – CLASSROOM £440 +VAT (costs are inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- Cost – ONLINE £340 +VAT
- JAUPT DCPC applicable for classroom course only – an upload fee of £8.75 per 7 hours is applicable, should you wish for these hours to count towards your Driver CPC training