Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Refresher – 2 days
With Beverley Bell and former Traffic Commissioner, Nick Denton
CLASSROOM & ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE
This Refresher course is ideal for transport managers looking to refresh their knowledge of the topics covered in the full Transport Manager’s CPC course and keep them performing to the highest standards.
The CPC Refresher course emphasises the need for Transport Managers to be continually aware of their responsibilities and undertakings and provides essential training helping them thrive in their role.
Maintaining a working knowledge of the continually evolving industry legislation and case law is critical in safeguarding your operator licence. The course revisits key subjects, to refresh compliance knowledge and understanding as well as providing updates on recent changes.
The key objective of the course is to ensure Transport Managers implement the correct level of continuous and effective management in their role.
We supply CPC refresher training courses for both the Road Haulage and Passenger Transport sectors.
- Monday 13th to Tuesday 14th November 2023
- Classroom – WALES
- Tuesday 30th to Wednesday 31st January 2024
- Classroom – COVENTRY
- Tuesday 20th to Wednesday 21st February 2024
- Classroom – NORTH WEST
- Tuesday 5th to Wednesday 6th March 2024
- Classroom – HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
- Tuesday 16th to Wednesday 17th April 2024
- Classroom – BRISTOL
- Tuesday 18th to Wednesday 19th June 2024
- Classroom – EDINBURGH
- Tuesday 9th to Wednesday 10th July 2024
- Tuesday 13th to Wednesday 14th August 2024
- Classroom – SOUTHAMPTON
- Tuesday 17th to Wednesday 18th September 2024
- Classroom – NORTH EAST
- Tuesday 15th to Wednesday 16th October 2024
- Classroom – CARDIFF
- Tuesday 12th to Wednesday 13th November 2024
- Classroom – NOTTINGHAM
Summary and Costs
- Haulage & Passenger Transport
- 2 days duration
- Cost – CLASSROOM £595 +VAT (costs are inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- Cost – ONLINE £595 +VAT