Operator Licence Awareness Training (OLAT) – 1 day.
CLASSROOM & ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE
Our Operator Licence Awareness Training course is aimed at anyone who wishes to gain a greater understanding of the requirements of an Operator Licence and how to comply with its requirements.
The course gives a practical and engaging insight into the key licence requirements and undertakings, the Statutory Guidance Documents, and the consequences of non-compliance.
This is an excellent foundation course for business owners and directors, and support staff as well as those who may wish to obtain a standard national or international operator licence. We supply training courses for both the Road Haulage and Passenger Transport sectors.
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 8 March 2022 – ONLINE
- Wednesday 6 April 2022 – CLASSROOM
- Tuesday 10 May 2022 – ONLINE
- Wednesday 8 June 2022 – CLASSROOM
Summary & Costs
- Road Haulage & Passenger Transport
- 1 day duration
- Cost – CLASSROOM £325.00 plus VAT (costs are inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- Cost – ONLINE £195.00 plus VAT