Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC)
Professional drivers must continue to develop their knowledge and expertise, as required by law through DCPC training.
All lorry, bus and coach drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic training every five years to maintain their Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC). Only approved courses, taken with approved training providers count towards periodic training. As an approved provider of JAUPT training courses, Beverley Bell Training offers the following 3.5 hour modules:
- Drivers Hours & Working Time Directive
- Bridge Strikes
- Driver Walkaround Checks
- Load Security
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver Health & Wellbeing
Beverley Bell Training actively promotes a positive approach to planning driver training, with courses over the five-year period targeted at specific training needs. The DVSA monitors all driver records and reviews periodic training, looking specifically for the repetition of training. We do not approve of or provide repetitive driver training and we constantly develop our range of courses to ensure that drivers always have something new to learn.
Our courses are enjoyable and interesting reflected by driver’s positive feedback.
Our knowledgeable training team are able to guide you on the best training route for your driving staff.
- Saturday 9th October 2021
- Saturday 23rd October 2021
- Saturday 6th November 2021
- Wednesday 10th November 2021
- Saturday 20th November 2021
- Saturday 4th December 2021
- JAUPT Certified
- Road Haulage & Passenger Transport
- 2 x ½ day modules (Total – 7 hours training)
- Cost – £65.00 plus VAT (Costs are inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- JAUPT Upload Fees is not included